Friday, December 29, 2017

Welcome

Welcome to my blog...
It has long been a dream of mine to start a Christian counseling service!  It is December 29, 2017 and my launch date is January 1, 2018.  What a blessing to be this close! 
How this blog is set up:
In the right hand sidebar are some pages that outline my services, a person's rights and responsibilities, and my statement of faith. Some pages may still be under construction. Please check these out, share them with friends and community that might benefit from this.

We live in rural Kansas  and this old light bulb is in a very old, beat up shed, it does not work and is of little use. Oddly it is still intact. It reminds me of myself. In the last 2 years, I have been working, working hard, but not really shining light. Well, not the way I know I can.  In the last year, God has made it very clear that it is time to get back to my calling.   There is merit and financial benefit to working hard, but a follower of Jesus has two obligations and one is to work to provide, but the other is the fulfill one's calling. One of the ways I will do that is to make myself available to those who may be hurting or need someone to come along side them during a difficult time.  If you scroll down further it will discuss how this all started for me. 

Please join me in prayer that this will provide a place for even one person to get help. If you have any questions, please message or comment. I will also be on Facebook, so you can message or call me from there are well. 
God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment